Here is my list:
1. Blogging helps me think more. Putting your time into one thing helps you think deeply and come up with interesting puns, one-liners and ideas. In a way, it makes you feel smarter and gives you a sense of satisfaction.
2. It helps me read more. If you have to keep blogging, you also have to keep reading; for ideas, for knowledge, to open up your mind to a plethora of experiences.
3. I got to connect with several other bloggers. I meet people with the similar interests. Writing-reading is a great form of information exchange.
4. It makes me more open minded.
5. It helps me escape from my problems at least for some time every day.
6. It makes me feel more confident.
7. Blogging makes me more opinionated. To write is to share your thought. Blogging brings out those thoughts which have been bottled up since long. You have a platform to speak out loud and clear.
8. Blogging taught me the joy of appreciation. When you read someone’s post and say a kind word, it encourages the writer. It fills you up with zeal and motivation to do much better next time.
9. It brought smiles into my life.
10. Blogging led me to Twitter. And Twitter got me followers, readers and friends. It’s nice to know someone reads what you write. It’s always nice to have an audience you know.
11. Blogging helped me connect with myself better. Most of the times your thoughts are left wandering, unconnected and motiveless, floating ceaselessly in your mind. But when you get writing, they somehow seem to connect and it all makes sense. I am a reflection of my thoughts, when I connect with my thoughts, I connect with me.
12. It helped me stay strong even though everything was Jeopardised. It has been a tough,rough month, blogging helped me stay put.
13. It helped me expand my horizons and look beyond to some wonderful new experiences of others. There is something unique about every writer, and reading through someone else’s blog is like looking through their life. It adds more perspective through new colours to your shades of life.
14. It introduced me to blogchatter. It is a whole new world. A beautiful one.
15. Blogchatter in turn introduced me to #HalfMarathon and half marathon is the best thing I have ever done.
To a wonderful journey which has just begun, to new milestones, to new people I will meet, to amazing posts.
To blogging 🍾
Blog : abhaconveys.wordpress.com
This post is written for #Day15 of #HalfMarathon
#HalfMarathon Successfully completed . @blogchatter